Thursday, August 22, 2013

ZCUT #4

I was invited to play in a soccer game later today, but as a goalkeeper, so there's not a lot of exercise involved. I'm doing it as a favor to a friend as their usual keeper is out of town and I couldn't help them out last week. Since I already skipped a workout yesterday to run errands, I'd rather not lose this entire day, exercise-wise, too; I'm going to take the pup to the park and throw down a quick tabatta-style workout. This workout is from ZuzukaLight and her ZCUT Power Cardio series, and since I want to record my scores I'm going to refrain from mentioning which exercises I was doing out of respect for Zuzuka's finished project. Don't want to give everything away!

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 4
Sore Areas: None
Yesterday: Errand running - no exercise
Environment: Outdoors - not too hot!

Workout
Warmup: None
Equipment: None
Work Time: 45:00

ZCUT #4 : Tabbata Challenge

Set 1Set 2Set 3Set 4Set 5Set 6
666566
171615151616
11101010910
1010910109
161515151615
[numbers are approximate as I didn't have a pen to write them down]


+ 50:00 Indoor Soccer

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 4
Stretch Time: 0:00
Total in-Gym Time: 0:00

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: 4.5
Sore Areas: Legs, Lower Back, Feet

Comments
Well, I definitely did not end up playing goalie, and now I am full of hurting. Whew. Not only did I not stand around as I was expecting, but it also turned out to be an indoor game, not outdoor, which means I spent 50 minutes running all-out for 3 minutes at a time... exhausting! And of course I haven't worn my cleats in a Good Long While (like... a year), so I have some lovely blisters to complement my dead leg muscles. But I did score the winning goal! Worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment