Monday, February 25, 2013

Blogilates - Abs + 20:00 Bike

Catching up on posts, so not a lot to say today!

Today I was feeling a little 'meh' and overwhelmed by the task of having to come up with workouts for the week. So I had a mini ephiphany -- why not actually follow one of these calendars all these fabulous fitness-minded people put out? Crazy, right? The only effort I'd have to put in was the effort to do the workouts. Genius!

But which calendar to follow? Well, considering I gave myself a massive bruise at kickball yesterday which hurts every time the skin of my thigh moves, something low-impact. Blogilates it is. According to the calendar for 2/25, it's ab day.

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 3
Sore Areas: Bruised thigh.
Yesterday: Sunday funday!
Environment: Indoors

Workout
Equipment: none!
Work Time: 50:00?

Blogilates - FeelFabFeb 2/25
** Didn't get through everything - gave up after the 'Love Handles Exterminator'

Stationary Bike
Level: 15
Minutes Intensity: RPM Total Distance (mi)
0:00 - 5:00 ~751.3
5:01 - 10:00 100+ [:20]
40- [:10]
x10
[+ 1.55 =] 2.85
10:01 - 15:00 ~75[+ 1.32 = ] 4.18
15:01 - 20:00 100+ [:20]
40- [:10]
x10
[+ 1.57 =] 5.75
Total: 20:00
5.75

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 2
Stretch Time: 5:00
Total Time: Way too long.

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: 0
Sore Areas: n/a

Comments
Straight-up, this workout sucked. I was unmotivated, didn't want to be there, everything was just 'meh'. I gave up on the blogilates workout halfway through because I just didn't want to do it any more. It was especially frustrating because the reception at the gym sucks so each video took like 10 minutes to load and would randomly freeze in the middle. There was no 'flow' to the workout, just a lot of lying around. Wasted time. I *hate* wasting time. But since I hadn't really done anything in the nearly 60 minutes it took me to watch 30 minutes of video, I got on the bike. Had to do SOMETHING to salvage the day. But I had nothing to read. Ugh. At least I kept up a good pace? Hopefully my next workout will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment