Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Upper Body/Core Lift

Seems like I can't help but fall behind on updating! The past couple of weeks has been hard -- my landlord has decided to sell the house I'm in, so between trying to find time to see new places for me (and dog. and boyfriend) and having to be home for the realtor to 'contain the beasts' (dogs), stress has been through the roof. I've been exercising, posts have been accurate, they might just have been posted two or three days late. This is my attempt to rectify the situation.

Today I think I'm going to stick to a basic upper body/core workout. Between the run I did yesterday (on top of the miles and miles I walked around on Saturday) and the cold I seem to be fighting off (who gets sick in July? Seriously, body? There's no one else to catch anything from!) my legs are shot and everything just aches. So I'm going for a something > nothing workout, hopefully I'll be more on top of my game later in the week. My kindle refuses to load, so I'm just going to use the same workout I did here. It's from Women's Health, and hopefully I'll finish faster this time around.


Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 2 - sick, tired, 
Sore Areas: Legs are exhausted
Yesterday: One beer, cardio
Environment: Indoors -- not terrible!

Workout
Equipment: dumbbells:10, 17.5; medicine ball; step
Work Time:

Upper BodyGoalActual
Exercise NameReps - Weight [type] Set 1: Reps - Weight [type] Set 2: Reps - Weight [type]
Standing Lunge + Cross Shoulder10/side - 10lbs

Lateral Raise10/side - 10lbs

Bicep Curls10 - 17.5lbs

Step Walkovers16/side

Standing V-Pull15 - 25lbs

Cobra Pushups10

Tricep Pushdown - Both Grips15 - 25lbs
[x2]


Time7:30
[x2]



AbsGoalActual
Exercise NameReps - Weight [type] Set 1: Reps - Weight [type] Set 2: Reps - Weight [type]
Reverse Wood Chop10/side - 18lbs [med ball]

Single Arm Lunge10/side - 10lbs

Reverse Plank + Leg Lift10/side

Single Arm Bent Over Row12/side - 17.5lbs

Half Seated Leg Circles12/direction

Plank Twists10 [x3 sets]

Time7:30
[x2]


*Color key: green = accomplished goal, blue = exceeded goal, yellow = did not meet goal

Post
Energy Level [1-5]:
Stretch Time:
Total Time: 

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: 
Sore Areas:

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment