Thursday, July 11, 2013

Walk - 3.25 mi.

I found out today that I have to miss my beach weekend because I have to actually be IN the office for the work I'm supposed to do Sunday morning. Not because what I have to do requires being in the office, but instead because my physical presence make some people feel better. So unnecessary. I guess I could just go up for Saturday, but it's a long drive and the car logistics are complicated and all these Cosmic Forces are just working against me. Needless to say, I'm unhappy. So I'm throwing 'should's to the wind and skipping my workout today. I don't have to be almost naked in public after all, so screw it. I'll make up the healthiness factor later this weekend when I'm alone and have nothing better to do.

It is slightly less hot out than it has been though, so I took the dog for a nice long walk. We went up the hill, around the capitol, walked on the grass, and came home. Runkeeper says the walk was 3.25 miles door-to-door, and it took us about an hour (with lots of stops to investigate security threats - like squirrels and bushes). I'll call it an 'active rest day'...

No comments:

Post a Comment