Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blogilates - Abs/Cardio

Yesterday was a rainy, disgusting fail. Didn't get up early to do my abs like I promised myself, didn't work out after work since I was full of sore and crabbiness. But, some days you just need a rest, right? Right.

But today was infinitely better - I worked from home! I love working from home - it lets me get so much more done over the course of my day. Since a lot of my job involves solving other people's immediate problems, if there's a period where there aren't any problems I don't have much to do. When this happens in the office, I stare out the window or try to stealthily check Facebook (or update this blog...). When it happens while I'm at home, I Get Shit Done. Laundry, dishes, dog-walking, post-office-ing, and working out! Today I decided that whenever I got bored, I would do one Blogilates video. By the end of the day, I had managed to do like 6 of them. Saved me the time/effort of actually going to the gym and meant I made it to the bar before the Bears game started. Horray!

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 3
Sore Areas: Upper back.
Yesterday: Does flipcup count? It's kind of like wall-sitting...
Environment: Indoors. Dog gets really excited every time I get up because he thinks we're going outside. Sorry dog! It's monsooning!

Workout
Warmup: none
Equipment: none
Work Time: ~45:00

Blogilates - Spring Fling 2: Fat Loss! [10:00]
Blogilates - Abs All Night [5:00]
Blogilates - Corset Workout [10:00]
Blogilates - Intense Ab Workout [10:00]

Blogilates - 100 Burpee Burnout [10:00]

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 3
Stretch Time: 0:00
Total in-Gym Time: 0:00

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]:4
Sore Areas: Traps/neck, lower back

Comments
Ok, so 5, not 6, but still a good workout! Although I meant to do more - I was aiming for one an hour. Stupid work got in the way. Those burpees were especially hard - I have a blister on my hand from  my hardwood floors! And today I'm super sore, maybe the intense cardio death workout I had planned for today will have to change...

1 comment:

  1. Nice post meh, you got the heart of a bodybuilder. your blog reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list http://danieluyi.com .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete