Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blogilates - Upper Body

I spent a solid two hours explaining to my sister about how surprisingly effective Pilates is as a workout while we were drinking last week, so I've got to continue putting my muscles where my mouth is. I've decided that if I manage to work out 5 times a week, I can do upper body one day, lower another, cardio twice (maybe with toning!), and maaaaaaybe a plyometrics workout. Abs I'm going to try and fit in whenever I have cardio days, because those need the most work. Well, abs and triceps. And whatever the areas around the bra band are. And... probably some other stuff. More cardio!

Originally I had planned to do some lower body lifting today, but I'm sorer that I thought from yesterday's extravaganza so I'm switching lower and upper body days.

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 2
Sore Areas: Hamstrings/Quads
Yesterday: Bike + Tone
Environment: Indoors. Barefoot! Need to vacuum again. Gross.

Workout
Warmup: 
Equipment: Dumbbells [10 lb]
Work Time: ~45:00

Blogilates - Bikini Blaster 7: Back & Shoulders
Blogilates - Arms on Fire
Blogilates - Never Ever Getting Back Together
Blogilates - Primadonna Pushup Challenge

Blogilates - Backless Dress Workout

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 3
Stretch Time: 0:00
Total in-Gym Time: 0:00

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: 2
Sore Areas: Upper back

Comments
This was my attempt at getting through the workout regime for Oct 10, but I got to the primadonna challenge and it was like NOPE, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. So I subbed in the backless dress w.o. instead, which is super easy and one of my favorites. Still makes you burn though!

Again, I didn't get in an ab work today. Fail whale! I need to fit that in since I haven't done it in for-ev-er. Tomorrow it shall be done! Even if I have to do it in the morning. Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment