Wednesday, January 2, 2013

40:00 Stationary Bike

Felt like death today -- I think boyfriend brought the plague to me from somewhere. Struggled through work, couldn't even think about doing any real work at the gym. Instead, I ended up on a stationary bike with a magazine. Powered through 40 minutes, on the 'fat burn' setting. Don't know if it means I'm out of shape or not, but it took very little resistance to keep my heart rate at 168. Oh well, something's always better than nothing!

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 2
Sore Areas: none, really
Yesterday: No alcohol, no exercise, hangover recovery day
Environment: indoors

Workout
Equipment: Stationary Bike
Work Time: 40:00

Row:
Level: 8
Minutes
Heart Rate (BPM)
Total Distance (mi)
0:00 - 40:00 avg: 16814.5

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 2
Stretch Time: 0:00
Total Time: 50:00

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: ?
Sore Areas: Still have plague. EVERYTHING hurts.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment