Monday, February 4, 2013

26:00 Bike

 
Superbowl Snackadium 2013: CRUSHED IT! It turned out so well! It took almost 2 straight days of prepping, cooking, and building and a lot of help from my 'sous-chef' but it got done, and it was glorious. The only thing that fell off the menu were the sweet potato bites, which is disappointing to me but I don't think anyone else noticed.

As always, now that I've had my fun it's time to get back to work. Even more so since the Superbowl is just kicking off (hah) 2 weeks of debauchery for me -- two reservations at fancy restaurants, beer-lympics, boyfriend's birthday tequila brunch, Valentine's dinner AND a long weekend bachlorette party in New Orleans, in addition to the regular occurrence of Wednesday night trivia. Going to have to get creative to fit in workouts in the near future, because not working out is definitely not an option. I might have to *gasp* get up early... gross...

Tonight marks the beginning of Restaurant Week around these parts, which is a 2-week time span where a lot of the nicer restaurants offer a $35 fixed-price menu. I've always managed to miss it in the past, so I'm excited that I'm actually going to get to experience it this time around. Twice, no less! But 8:30 reservations mean I only have a bit of time to devote to the gym, so tonight I'm just going to hit the stationary bike for awhile. I'll be better tomorrow, promise!

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 3
Sore Areas: None
Yesterday: Superbowl Sunday!
Environment: indoors

Workout
Equipment: Stationary Bike
Work Time: 26:00

Stationary Bike
Level: 14
Minutes Intensity: RPM Total Distance (mi)
0:00 - 3:00 75
3:01 - 5:00 85
5:01 - 6:00 95
6:01 - 6:30 110+
6:31 - 26:00 Repeat 0:00 - 6:30
x3
Total: 26:00~85 [avg]7.8

Ab bonus!

TimeExercise
0:00 - 0:50Plank + Leg Lift
1:00 - 1:50T-Plank - R
2:00 - 2:50Plank + Leg Lift
3:00 - 3:50T-Plank - L
4:00 - 4:50Plank

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 3
Stretch Time: 2:00
Total Time: 50:00

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: 1
Sore Areas: Quads

Comments
For some reason, I didn't feel like I got in that "good" of a workout with this. I've done it before and felt accomplished, and my legs were definitely burning, but I didn't get my usual satisfaction from it. Maybe because I know it's kind of a wimpy effort in the face of the decadance looming? Like, oh, great, you did 20 minutes on a bike, congrats! Now you're going to eat three pounds of butter because Jose Andres tells you to. ALL YOUR EFFORT WAS FOR NAUGHT. MUHAHAHAHAHA! Sigh. Disappointing. Well, tomorrow I'll kill it. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment