Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blogilates - Full Body Focus

Uuggghh. Today is not a good day. I was supposed to have plans today, but now I don't, and so I feel kind of adrift. I have all the time in the world, and zero desire to do anything productive. Weird how that works -- when my days are packed full I manage to find the energy to do all zillion things that need doing, but when they're empty all I want to do is sit on the couch. Today I'm feeling extra mopey for no reason. Bah humbug. I blame the fact everyone else I know has super-fun plans today and I do not.

Since walking all the way to the gym is clearly out of the question, I'm going to do a workout at home. Blogilates is super home-friendly. being equipment free and all, and honestly I don't want to work up the energy to even put on shoes so this should work out perfectly. Gods forbid I actually put together a new playlist, so I'm going back to the first workout I tried nearly a month ago because it's already saved. Hey, at least I'm doing SOMETHING.

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 1
Sore Areas: Enh.
Yesterday: No exercise. There was some wine.
Environment: Indoors. Barefoot. Dog getting in the way.

Workout
Warmup: Overrated.
Equipment: None!
Work Time: ???

JaNEWary Full Body Focus - 1/15

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 3
Stretch Time: 0:00
Total in-Gym Time: ??

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: 3
Sore Areas: Obliques, Quads

Comments
Well, as per usual I felt better and less mopey after working out. I even showered! A big deal for me on the weekend.

I'm not nearly as sore this time around as I was last time I did this workout - I'm going to pretend it's because I'm getting in better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment