Monday, November 11, 2013

Blogilates - Cardio

Happy Veterans Day! I have the day off (yaaaaay), unfortunately boyfriend does not (booo). I'm actually not that torn up about it though - I'm weirdly excited to actually clean our house after 6 weekends in a row of being out of town; I know if he was around we'd get distracted by brunch or some such and nothing would get clean. Do you have any idea how many loads of laundry I have to fold? Like.. 9. No joke. Plus I'm still mid-wardrobe-cutover, so I've got to get them sweaters out of boxes and put away the mini dresses until April (let's be honest - May).

As I usually do when I'm left to my own devices, today's workout came in pieces, like 10-15 minutes each. I prefer this method because it helps break up the monotony of the boring things I should be doing (working, folding laundry, vacuuming...). And the bright side is I usually end up working out extra long without even noticing! That wasn't the case today, sadly, but I still got in some decent sweating.

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]:
Sore Areas:
Yesterday:
Environment: Indoors, in pieces

Workout
Equipment: None
Work Time: ~30:00

Blogilates - Fat Burning Cardio Warmup
Blogilates - Legs for Days Cardio Ballet Challenge
Blogilates - PSY Gangham Style Cardio
Blogilates - POP Cardio Dance New Year
Blogilates - PSY Gentleman Challenge

Post
Energy Level [1-5]:
Stretch Time: 
Total in-Gym Time: 

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]:
Sore Areas: 

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment