Saturday, November 23, 2013

Total Body Tone [Blogilates]

Yesterday was miserable so I didn't get a workout done, which means I need to fit one in today. We have brunch plans, luckily the people we're going with today don't get up much before noon so I have time to slip one in this morning. Boyfriend is going to the actual gym, but I've done that a fair bit this week (for all that they've been shortie workouts) so I think I'm going to stay home. Plus, I had a hard time getting out of bed and would rather work out than spend useless time in transit. It's early and my brain isn't functioning at its optimal level yet so I'm going for something easy - the blogilates 100 workout.

Pre
Energy Level [1-5]: 2
Sore Areas:  None
Yesterday: Nothing.
Environment: None.

Workout
Equipment: None
Work Time: 30:00

'100 Workout': 100 reps each of: jumping jacks, squats, situps, bridges, bicycle crunches, pray pulses
Time: about 20:00? (I failed to note my end time)


Blogilates - Whoa Whoa Workout

Post
Energy Level [1-5]: 2
Stretch Time: 0:00
Total Time: 45:00

Day After
Sore Level [1-5]: 
Sore Areas: 

Comments
I guess working out first thing in the morning isn't really my bag. I kind of wandered through these exercises, definitely not giving it my all. It took me like a hundred years to get through the squats alone, not to mention the fact I wandered into the kitchen at some point for water. I did get all the way through the tacked on blogilates workout, so... there's that. It's a 'something better than nothing' kind of day...

No comments:

Post a Comment